Welcome to Adams House Dental Practice
We are a dental practice that is centered around the patient. Our patients can be assured of:
- Complete and thorough examinations.
- Consultation, discussion and advice.
- Formulation of a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Sympathetic appreciation of the patient’s concern, fear or anxiety. We are a caring practice and welcome anxious and phobic patients. Most anxious patients will be able to tolerate treatment, given the necessary time and empathy. We offer conscious sedation for patients of a nervous nature.
- Preventative dentistry and complete oral healthcare advice.
- A hygienic and safe environment. We follow recommended guidelines with regards to the sterilisation of instruments and use disposable items.
- An ongoing commitment to post-graduate education so that the most up-to-date treatment techniques can be offered.
- We now use digital x-rays which use up to 80% less radiation.
Our practice hours
Sat: by appointment only
OUR OPENING TIMES FOR THE EASTER PERIOD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
GOOD FRIDAY 3rd APRIL – CLOSED
SATURDAY 4th APRIL – CLOSED
BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 6th APRIL – CLOSED
TUESDAY 7th APRIL NORMAL WORKING HOURS RESUME
FOR ANY DENTAL EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL NHS 111…………………. HAPPY EASTER