Welcome to Adams House Dental Practice
SANTA’S AND HIS ELVES ARE PAYING US A VISIT IN DECEMBER 2014!
On 22/12/14 we will be holding a FREE Santa’s Grotto again for children. All new and existing children are invited for an examination with the dentist followed by seeing Santa in his grotto for a chat and a present. Last year the day was a huge success, so don’t miss out this year. Pre-booked appointments are not necessary, although are preferable, so if you are too busy with those last minute jobs to pre-book, don’t worry just turn up between 9-1pm and 2-5pm.
We are a dental practice that is centered around the patient. Our patients can be assured of:
- Complete and thorough examinations.
- Consultation, discussion and advice.
- Formulation of a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Sympathetic appreciation of the patient’s concern, fear or anxiety. We are a caring practice and welcome anxious and phobic patients. Most anxious patients will be able to tolerate treatment, given the necessary time and empathy. If you need to have a sedation we can make arrangements for onward referral.
- Preventative dentistry and complete oral healthcare advice.
- A hygienic and safe environment. We follow recommended guidelines with regards to the sterilisation of instruments and use disposable items.
- An ongoing commitment to post-graduate education so that the most up-to-date treatment techniques can be offered.
Our practice hours
Sat: by appointment only