Welcome to Adams House Dental Practice
We are pleased to announce the safe arrival of Bann’s new baby boy Zac born on 7/5/14 and weighing in at 6lb 9oz. Both mother and baby are doing well.
On 23/12/13 we held a Santa’s Grotto for children. All new and existing children were invited for an examination with the dentist then they went into the Grotto to see Santa for a chat and a present. Santa was helped by his elves. All the children coloured pictures whilst they waited for their turn with Santa, some even stayed to continue their colouring as they were enjoying them selves so much. The day was a huge success and much fun was had by all.
We are a dental practice that is centered around the patient. Our patients can be assured of:
- Complete and thorough examinations.
- Consultation, discussion and advice.
- Formulation of a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Sympathetic appreciation of the patient’s concern, fear or anxiety. We are a caring practice and welcome anxious and phobic patients. Most anxious patients will be able to tolerate treatment, given the necessary time and empathy. If you need to have a sedation we can make arrangements for onward referral.
- Preventative dentistry and complete oral healthcare advice.
- A hygienic and safe environment. We follow recommended guidelines with regards to the sterilisation of instruments and use disposable items.
- An ongoing commitment to post-graduate education so that the most up-to-date treatment techniques can be offered.
Our practice hours
Sat: by appointment only